Our Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy
Our policy is to conduct Natica's business in an honest and ethical manner. We apply a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption. We do not tolerate bribery and corruption in any way, directly or indirectly. This Policy determines the principles of adaptation and this commitment is based on.
We are committed to carrying out our activities and deliveries of goods and services to our customers in accordance with these laws and always with honesty and accuracy. It is the duty of all employees to ensure that bribery or corruption is not attempted or allowed.
No policy or goal is more important than this rule.
Bribery is a crime that must be punished. Their penalties are severe and may require the detention of all individuals involved in crime. In addition, Natica can be held liable for bribes received by employees, contractors and other third parties providing services for the benefit or behalf of the company, and the company may be subject to heavy fines.
Natica is responsible for taking due diligence in the selection and monitoring of parties acting on its behalf to prevent bribery and corruption.
- We always act with integrity and comply with all applicable laws;
- We do not offer or provide direct or indirect (through third parties) bribery or improper incentives to our business partners or customers;
- We do not solicit bribes or improper incentives from, or accept bribes or improper incentives, from anyone, including business partners;
- Our gifts and entertainment are always proportionate and reasonable. We offer gifts and entertainment for a legitimate purpose; we take care that our activity does not create any conflict of interest or create a perception in this direction;
- We do not seek or accept any advantage that encourages Government Officials to abuse their power to make positive decisions;
- We act sensitively in all transactions with government officials or government personnel;
- We do not cause or encourage or enable others to violate the law;
- We report bribery or suspected acts of corruption that we become aware of, through legal means;
- We keep complete and accurate records of all payments.
This policy applies to all Natica employees as well as third parties working for Natica.